Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Sunday, 25  February  2018 22:46 Lara Stardust: hello folks. And with the conclusion of that event brings you the latest release , a new planet! Called Temreth she is a planet of many cities and many tails. There are three cities in total on the planet, each with their own story to tell, and items for you to buy. There is also a few new items for you to buy, such as a new lighting type, some new chocolate, jewelery and birds. There will be a wHelp file explaining Temreth's story in a little while, but, until them, have a look around, and talk to the NPC's most of them have something to offer, such as poison protection for armour, or trophies, ETC. I really hope you enjoy Temreth as she took a while to build, and has completely customised exits, the works. Thanks so much and I hope you enjoyed.
Tuesday, 27  February  2018 14:25 Lara Stardust: hello folks! Do you have an opinion? Of course you do! Do you wish you could provide feedback on something, without being forced to in a survey, or without having to gripe/ Gripes are so... gripe-like, after all. Sometimes, your opinion isn't bad. Perhaps you just want to say, "hey, brothers thanks for implementing this, that'll really help." well now you can. There is a new command, feedback, that lets you give feedback on either: 1. One of the last 20 changes. 2. One of the last 20 announcements, or 3. Something else. You can submit feedback of any nature, good, bad or otherwise, and we'll read it all. We always want to hear what you are saying, because we're nosy like that. So chuck us a feedback entry by typing feedback, and I hope you enjoy! full credit to Mileta who came up with the idea, and Charley who tested it. Again, enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector