Re: VIP Mud VS Mushclient

mushz will have everything you need already. If you play Altar, this is good, if not, its a big pack to download just for those plugins, I'd just go get them all and install manually only the client.

There is a mush pack for CR, but its in a pretty sorry state. I was gonna fix it up when I was playing, but then I sort of stopped playing and now I have no interest in going back.