There's a new free app for IOS from Microsoft.

Hi.

As the title says, there's a new app from Microsoft called Soundscape.

It tells you about things around you using 3d audio and, even though i've not taken it for a test outside, I know it's going to be useful.

You can read more about it using this applevis entry link.

https://applevis.com/apps/ios/lifestyle … soundscape

Do you think apps llike this along side Google Maps and Apple Maps will replace BlindSquare and that American app that i can't remember the name of?

It's similar to BlindSquare but you can turn features on and off.

Seeing AI has already replaced KNFB reader for me and many others.

SO what about you, what do you think?