Re: Problem with crazy party

Nope, no need to muck about with port numbers. Just hit enter on the option called "try to redirect the port with mini UPNP" then wait a few seconds while your computer runs the UPNP process (nvda might start chattering about this since a console window opens then shuts but just ignore it). After it's done you should be able to just play the game as normal, or at least that's how it works for me.

I really! wish Aaron Baker would institute this for Manamon.