Re: help with recording audio games?

I couldn't even get the sodding usb stand mike I bought to work with windows 10, even for the default recorder or cortana, let alone any game recording.

I should probably pull the mike out of a cupboard  give it another try (though all my efforts faield), but I'll say I was truly disappointed with this since I was hoping to have voice control on my computer and look into game recording.

so, thus far I'm back to the old standbye, namely my by now fourteen year old Rowland r09 voice recorder with it's sterrio mikes.
The only downer is of course that sterrio mikes mean I can only play games that it's possible to play with speakers, another reason I've never done too many podcasts, still it's something to look into for later.