Re: Audiogames In _javascript_?

Hi,
If I'm not wrong, the biggest reason to start this project is cross platform support right? In that case, there's a unity project you're already running. And trust me, you'll be far more pleased if you could complete the unity project. The reason is that even if you manage to successfully complete the _javascript_ project and even if it works, there's no way that  that can overpower unity. Unity already got cross platform support and unity is specially designed for game development. And the fact that unity is so much popular is alone enough to prove that it's something. So for above reasons, I'd suggest to continue the unity project and then do the _javascript_  thing if you really want. Please note that I didn't want to discourage you or anything, I just said what I had in my mind after reading your posts. One thing which comes into mind is that you might worry about will people really use it? And the answer to that can be, If people see that a project is not improved in a long while or is worked on very slowly then it's regarded as discontinued. People only like to use a library which is being worked on. So after people start to see that your project is improving at a good pace there's no doubt the project has potential to throw out BGT from the market.
Regards,
Amit

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector