Re: how to batch coppie registry keys

Yes, it is called Altap Salamander, I didn't mention the name in my previous message because it has accessibility issues.

Before I lost my vision it was by far the best file manager I could find, but had to switch to Windows Explorer because screen readers just showed it as a blank screen.

If you want to try it: https://www.altap.cz/