Re: There's a new free app for IOS from Microsoft.

I think that it needs a lot of work to replace other apps. It comes nowhere near Near By Explorer or even Blind Square. Could it? Maybe but I don't think that is the point of this app. I think this is a lighter GPS app for those that either know the area well or want to use it alongside other GPS apps.