Re: Monthly chat March 2017

This is so not fair! That cold or flu I caught last January that kept me in bed for three days and made me miserable for most of two weeks is back.

Fortunately it appears that the antibodies from the last round are still with me as this one doesn't seem anywhere as bad as that last one was.

Still, nobody likes having a cold or flu.