Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

I just did more testing with using vibration as a sensory method and found it's probably your best tool for accuracy when timing and reaction time. Since the tone and vibration are slower and longer coinciding with the speed of the spin, it's just a matter of timing the cut just about when the vibration ends.   That and I find it easier to reaction to touch than sound. This is probably because touch seemss almost instant for me to register, and sound as fast as it is takes me more time to register for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avernon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector