Re: Food in the castaways

@Conor, I personally tend to only set everyone as builders when I actually need something building and then go back to having peasants, since that way I get something built as quick as possible.

Indeed, in general the best strategy for  Castaways I've found is to have one or two perminant jobs such as cook, but then chop and change as needed, e.g there is no point having a doctor unless people are injured since the doctor's secondary job of tailor isn't that useful, also to make sure to get to know what people's secondary jobs are since often you can do without a full time job if you've got people doing jobs part time, for example I don't tend to bother with a full time metallurgist once I've got a smith since the smith can be busy smelting when they're not smithing.