Re: Monthly chat March 2018

It looks like Alexa may be down for quite a while, my Echo lost its connection with Alexa this morning, and now, about five hours later the service is still not available. If this keeps up, I may start seriously looking at a Google Home. Having Alexa order stuff for me is nice and convenient, but I can do that just as easily with my computer. Everything else I use it for is for entertainment and I can use other devices or services for that.