Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

Hi Noctornus,

I would also like to see a recording of someone playing A Hero's Call, please. I'm trying to complete the quest in which you must give a certain ring to a really proud person, but I'm having some trouble with it. To be more specific, I would like to know where I can find said ring. Thanks for your hints.
Have a nice and restful weekend,
André

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insomnoir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector