Re: a new coder looking for help.

sorry, but I'd have to hole-heartedly disagree with post2. The python tutorial linked to expects knowledge and experience with programming languages and concepts to start. With this might give one the wrong impression and send them running for the hills. Check out think python, make sure it's the version for python 3. I, along with many others on this forum, are more than happy to help