Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

So I'm playing the Difficult mode now and am about halfway through. Is it just me, or are there more barriers and lasers in stages 13-14 in this mode? Should I expect even more in the harder difficulties? I'm gonna need better missiles if that's the case, unless they're affected by my attack/tech.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector