Re: my dream, your nightmare

Hi there
@grryfindore Thank you for your words.
Indeed, I am working on a few ideas to improve planetoid harvesting and nebula harvesting, to the effect of making them "different"
Tis a work in progress, as they say.
Never the less, we now have another host, so the pace should pick up some what.
I must admit, I struggled to come up with a way to respond to the posts regarding Starmorn. I remember getting an invitation to be a coder on there a few months ago and refusing... the format of the post, if nothing else, is a bit of a slap in the face, but hey, take the good with the bad and everyone elses constructive feedback is sure helping Cosmic Rage a lot!
As a side note, we have also introduced a feedback command to the game, in order for people to give us feedback on features, changes, announcements or actions taken by the hosts from within the game itself!
thanks so much.