Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Hi.
I'm so glad you're working on this thing again.  This is the most addicting audio game I've played in ages.
shortly after you stopped working on the game a while back, Voice over on the mac stopped reading game text no matter what I did, so I wasn't able to play the game.  I tried again last night after I saw activity on this thread and on Applevis; Voice over read text fine but it's intercepting more keypresses than it used to, so I have to continuously turn it off and back on.
Web TTS has never read menus to me.  The only thing I've heard it say is status messages, like 'loading map 2' or whatever.  In fact, I think that's the only thing I've ever heard it say. lol
Anyway, thanks for taking a look at this awesome project again. smile