Re: AutoIt Issue

I don't think there's much you can do. Basically the reason AutoIt GUI's are slow is that AutoIt developers have a really large sleep time in the Windows Message loop of the window. Which I guess is fine for sighted people, but screen readers end up lagging as a result of the program taking longer to reply to accessibility queries. That being said, everywhere else AutoIt doesn't lag this much. I `don't know what kind of program you're working on, but tray menus as well as input and messages boxes behave normally.