Re: TOS: TrekMUSH

It's a possibility, but I'm sure you would have to RP your way to that point. It's just different styles, I love RP, it scratches an itch within me for good content. Yeah, you do see things where a lot of the stuff is not coded and you are forced to RP it, especially on MUSHes. I I haven't felt that lack though on this one. If you don't like RP, this one's just not gonna be for you.

If you would like to learn or get better though, I'd say come here, they don't yell atcha when you screw up and I have had that on other ones. But you have to be, well I wouldn't say comfortable with it, because I'm not comfortable with this style of RP just yet, but I'm learning. You would have to be willing to learn, and keep an open mind though. The people there are friendly as I've said, so if its something you would be interested in checking out, you could, but if you're dead set against RPing, its just not gonna work I'd say.