Re: VIP Mud VS Mushclient

I don't think so, but if you can use ftts function (which I can't remember from which plugin), you can have it turned on and new messages will be read immediately once it's sent even if you're not in the mud window. Hope that helps. I like how the output doesn't update though. It'll mess up the existing text if it does.