Re: Classic 6Dragons updates

If I remember rightly what you need to do is put in the code omitting the letter.

For example the code would be ftd1flkffe and you'd be asked to enter the code omitting the letter f.

So you'd type every letter in the code accept the f's:

td1lke.

The best way I've found to do this is to go through the code letter by letter and type as I go. The one problem I have run into is sometimes the simples like at sign or hash can be a little odd for me.

Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector