Re: Christianity or Islam

Hello there.
First, you may or may not know that I'm a muslim, I see Islam as "the" one and only religion of God "Allah" the Almighty, the one and only path to Him, but that's my own belief and I'm not into forcing anyone to believe in it. I even don't know if discussing religions is allowed on this forum and thus am not wishing to get myself into serious trouble smile
This website will, inshaa Allah, teach you some things about Islam that you probably don't know and may leave no room for doubt in either one of the two religions:
https://www.islamtomorrow.com/
If you have anything unclear about Islam, no matter what it is, feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to answer you.
May Allah bless you and guide you through your choice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector