Re: Christianity or Islam

I, too, was going to reply, but as an atheist, to avoid flame wars, and to avoid being potentially banned, I feel as if it's best to remain silent. I obviously think differently, and that would just open up the gas canaster.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector