Re: Need Help of using VPN for Online Games

Hi Linda,

I think the games you are playing doesn't allow the IP you are going with, either there no server for that country you are in,  so the VPN will best help you to spoof your location and make you appear in your desired location. Now the real deal is that not all VPN is best for gaming as it requires a fast server with lesser disconnects as it will hamper your gaming experience. Latency and Ping level also compromise if you will use a VPN that doesn't have a faster server. Neither i knew about all this information but during my research I landed to this website which provided with all such information, you can find more at https://www.bestvpn.co/