Re: An atemp to re-access Puppet nightmares.

The battle screen seems okay to me the only major difference is now that a lot of the hints are actually reported and stuff like skills and use of diciplins are buttons rather than random hotspots on the page, this is actually better.
The only thing I haven't worked out is how to hover over an  or creature to get the info and stats, though admitedly I've not played puppet nightmares with nvda much so it might just be a case of me missing a key.