Re: TOS: TrekMUSH

I don't know which style I prefer more, in some aspects, I like RPing on other MUDs where its more immediate, but I can see where that presents problems. I have had a mixed response when RPing some people in the blind community. It can be anywhere from ungodly awful to pretty damn good, so yeah. I know that RP isn't for everyone, which is why I wrote this post the way I did, so that if people looking at it see something or a few things they don't like, they can just move on without checking it out and feeling like they've wasted their time.

I know that people are most active in the evening, however, that doesn't always mean they're RPing, I don't know what they do sometimes, but if anyone would like, we can get something kicking off. I can do a little RP tour of the ship or something. Technically, I am a senior officer, and the captain has given me permission to move the ship, as well as all other senior officers as long as we log it. We can do training flights though on the shuttles, because I feel odd about moving the ship without orders to do so. The captain has allowed for training flights on the shuttle as long as we log the time of departure and when we arrive back again.  I think for now, everyone should join the Federation, that's where most of the RP is to be had, and there is multicharacter, but its something where you have to seek out permission to have a second slot open for you so that people don't get crazy with RP that doesn't make sense because they forget things between their characters etc.