Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Yes, the game has 35 quests. I have a question. If your main character is a priest, I noticed that he cannot acquire the Holy Warrior ability. I was told that only Sister Alexia can get this ability. This is bad, as you need it to max out the Light of Purity skill. I was wondering if this is a bug, , or if this was intentional.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mattlanger90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Saphira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector