Re: Animal Acres, a largely accessible and very fun virtual pet game

Dark

my advice is if you get stuck, go to the news tab and then try working with the links and lists from there. Sometimes the lists only work on some pages. It's weird but you can work around it. Then again, I've been working with the game for a bit and haven't gone to my goals page in a bit and Anouie has been working it. Send them some info and maybe you can fix it.