Re: An accessible, browser-based horse racing manager MMO?

Hi.
Sorry for bringing this back, but I might have an option for a horse racing type game open.
The games main feature is not just racing. You create your rider and start out as just some random dude who is given a horse from the riding stable.
The object is, well, you have multiple paths there. You can try to be the best in a certain disciplin, breed thurrough bred foals and sell them to other players, become the best one in a certain disciplin, there are some possibilitys there, and still new ones get added.
There are different horse breeds available from ponys, warm bloods, thurrogh breds, draft horses are coming. You can engage in disciplins like trail, raining, racing, show jumping, dressage, endurance and quite a bit more, every breed of horse has it's designated classes which it's made for, for example english thurrogh breds are good for racing, arabians good for endurance, Holsteins for jumping, cross country and so on.
You have to take care of your horses, train your rider, train the horses or let them train by other players which you will pay, try getting a foal from your mare, if you own one, try to create the perfect horse in breeding out all the flaws, we call it "Exterior", make sure the horses stay healthy, and well, much more, a bit to much to explain here.
Problem currently is, the game is just available in german, it recently got out of beta phase and just kicked of into the full version on the 1.st of march.
There is currently a new layout for the game in discussion and I already contacted the admin regarding curren problems with the layout and how they could improve on the new layout, this will still take some time though.
The game is available in a demo and full version, the full one costs around 2 euros per month.
I will keep you informed if it would be possible to translate the game into english, might take some time though.
Greetings Moritz.