Re: C# vs Python

On my case, I love c# environment, but for various things, python every time is my second instant option when i have to think witch language I want to use.

Generally, for larger projects, i use c# because you're more ordered with your files and coding practices, but for making a scripts python is a very powerful tool, specially because you can write in a few lines a complete program, and run directly with the command line to perform or automatize these task.

In general, I don't have problems with any of these two languages. Both are powerful, both are compatible with visual studio, and both works very well with any type of project.