Re: using spss with screen readers?

Why do people seem to assume we have the US  system. Before claiming I have no excuse, don't assume we have the same system. The course syllabus is only available first week, and there is no such thing is a reading list, even though it exists on paper. Sometimes you don't even know the texts to be used until much later. I kept reminding my professors to put up the course outline on my university's online learning management system. So ssame holds true for programs. Also, don't assume I have so much free time in term that I can test every conceivable function of a software package. Finally, you just can't pick up a program and say ı'll use that. You have to use what your field requires of you to use, and which is accepted. I don't have the time, or inclination to learn a whole programing language while writing a master's thesis.
As for nvda, I quit creating github tickets a long time ago. They always tell me to contact the devs, who don't care. Same happened again when I raised the issue on the dev list. Considering that I was able to acquire jaws, I didn't want to deal with more hassle.