Re: Christianity or Islam

Hi. This is not a choice that I or anyone else can make for you. This is all up to you. But I will say this: life is full of choices and in a situation like this we can't tell you what is right or what is rong, because what is right for me won't necessarily be the right choice for you, because the choice you make hear is a choice about faith and about trust in a being higher than me or you, weather it be Allah or Jesus.

Remember, you have a lifetime to make this choice. Its not something that has to happen now, today. Its not like a job oppertunaty that has to be accepted now, so take your time, do research if you must, but in the end its you, and only you who has to be satisfied with your choice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector