Re: Looking for feedback on rpg I'm making

Hello folks! First, welcome aboard smile Secondly, rpg, [[wow]]! Downloading now. Expect some feedback soon.

Hello again smile I've played the game for a few minuts now and before I make any considerations, I'd like to know more about what kind of game you intend to have when the project is complete. For example, will it be imersive or you intend to focus more on game mechanics like in Diablo 1? Have you considered a way to use screen reader or even sapi on the game? We don't have much action rpgs like the one you're creating, so please, keep up with the plans. I'm asking all the questions because it will be easier for me to give you a precise feedback. With that in mind, if you can use any translator, google should do, I'd recomend you take a look at Shadow Line, or Shadow Rine, as it is pronounced. It is a japanese action rpg, it may give you some ideas.
Here's a link? http://www.mm-galabo.com/sr/sr_download.htm
Sometimes it is difficult to follow the audio notations regarding numbers and compass. The game responce is fine, also the sound to indicate open ways is working well. Pherahps we should add some more sounds to when things happen, like when an item drops to the ground. Or we don't have such sound, or I'm extremelly unlucky. sad
Would you mind adding a few contacts to skype or a prefered chatting program of your choice to dinamically work on testing the game? Please let me know about all this info I've posted.
Best regards, Haramir.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector