Re: Classic 6Dragons updates

hi... is there a command to check how good/strong our equipments are? , like id command on alter.
also, my char just have 1 class, is that will make the game harder? , or actualy easyer because I just need to focus on 1 class big_smile
and I wish there is  a low level attack skill for shadowknight, taunt isn't useful because I mostly solo, and disarm is also not useful because I usually fight rats or other animals.
and what is beastmaster? no help file for it big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector