Re: Christianity or Islam

I've kept out of this because I can feel a flame war coming any time soon. but:
my personal opinion here if you are serious and just not trying to cause controversy is that you need to embrace god, or what ever version of that you choose by yourself.

no book, or teachings can tell you the way to go.

I personally am a lapsed high roman catholic but I only go to church these days for weddings and funerals.

I've taken parts from what I I was brought up with and bits from other teachings and I live by a moral code I believe to be rite for me and everybody around me.

basically boils down to, help people where you can, and people will hopefully act the same way. you can worship your own version of god in what ever form it is without having to follow teachings written 2000 years ago and translated over and over again to fit the rulers of the time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector