Re: Classic 6Dragons updates

Beastmaster  is another class, I might even try  it at some point.
I can't help with shadowknight as I'm an angel myself, but for equipment you need a feather of knowing, though the compare command works fairly well as  classic six dragons isn't really a gear heavy game the way alteraeon is.

The only main issue I have at the second is quests, since basically you just have to wander around and hope things trigger, which means often I encounter npcs who just won't talk to me for some reason. For example the area map says to go to gnome tower, but though I've completed one quest there, the only npc won't speak to me.

I also would love to see more trade skills usable in the game, especially cooking, carpentry and herbalism, as well as some more info about the cities and how they work since I keep hearing about sieges but am not really sure what to do to either lay siege to somewhere or prevent a siege when it happens.

I think you can collect taxes for your city but I'm not really sure on that one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector