Re: Christianity or Islam

I don't believe in anything but the things I can prove or which can be proven by scientists for example.
It's not that I judge anyones person on if he or she believes in a god or not, but what I can't stand is if they try to shove their religion down your throat, even though you don't give a damb about it.
My opinion on this loving god of yours, well, this answers it quite clearly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXmkF689TM

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector