Re: Christianity or Islam

post 31, thumbs up to you! post 21 asked us, how the universe was created, and how we  were created. since there may be younger ones on here, I won't go in the process of how children are created, but that's basically the answer. that still leaves half of the things unanswered, but I know how I was born. as many of us have said, if you don't know what path is right for you, maybe it's best to not take one yet, and do some more research. then when you're ready, you can join a specific religion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector