Could Someone Sell Me a Battery For an Old Victor Reader Stream

Hello...
So, I recently had a birthday, and my Mom decided to buy me a VR Stream. She thought she was getting a good deal since it was up on EBay for $100, but it turns out the stream had a couple problems. One, it's the original model. Two, the battery is out of cycles and can't hold a charge. If someone could sell me a battery, I'd be willing to pay whatever you had in mind. I don't mean to come across to people begging, but I'd like to avoid getting a new stream altogether because we already spent $100 on it. It also came with the Victor Reader Classic which can't hold a charge either, and a portable CD player which doesn't work at all. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.