Re: announcing the release of tts blade battle

hi. I need a little help. so I have my downloads added as an exception, on my win10. I even removed it, just to make sure, and added it again. as soon as I extract this thing, windows defender instantly removes it. am on win10 over here. how do I get this thing to work, please? nothing else gets deleted, by the way, and nothing ever was, from an excluded location.