Re: New EA Accessibility Forums and Bug Reporting

I updated the read me first post to include a link to easily direct to the bug list.If anyone has issues filing, please let me know.

Direct link to list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/b … reports-en

Thanks,

- Karen Stevens

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector