Re: Looking for feedback on rpg I'm making

Haramir wrote:

Definitely something along the lines of Diablo 1. I want to avoid tts as it's just too hard to implement in the engine I'm using, but also it's not very immersive imo.  I don't know if a screen reader would work in it either.
I'll take a look at drop sounds, I thought I had one but I guess not. Sounds definitely need work, I'm just using public domain sounds I find right now.
I'll check out Shadow Line thanks for the recommendation.

I don't use Skype but I'd be happy to chat with email (tallnar...@gmail.com) or  on discord (my tag is miziziziz#5547 )

keyIsFull wrote:

Good ideas! I actually have the snap to cardinal direction implemented but I switched it for an auto lock when you're facing  near a cardinal direction. I think manual snap works better though so I'll switch it back. And I'll add left control for attack right away and speed up keyboard turning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : miziziziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector