Re: dectalk getting the mame treatment?

There's even, supposedly, a driver for the Speech+ Prose 2000. I say supposedly, because when I tried it on the latest version of MAME, 0.195, absolutely no sound came out of the emulated machine. I assume because since the real device is hard to come by these days, it would be hard to get it properly emulated at this point. If the name Prose 2000 sounds familiar, it's the same synthesizer used by Stephen Hawking.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector