Re: announcing the release of tts blade battle

@braille0109, what I have done is create a folder on my hd called audiogames, and another called testing area and add them both as exceptions.

i prefer to keep the downloads folder free since then I'm more likely to be notified if I download anything dodgy.
Once I stuck tts blade battle in my testing area folder there were no problems at all.

As to the game itself, great job on getting a finished project out the door and setup, I really like the sounds and the taunt creator is fairly amusing.
The only problem I have with the game so far, is it is a little easy and lacking in variety.

I run in, wail away with my sword, perhaps taking one or two hits in the process. After that the enemies are so slow I can effectively just keep out of their way until my health regenerates (especially once I have the teleport), heck most enemies don't do more than one or two hits thanks to my fast finger on the spacebar.

I realize this is a first project which is fair enough, but you probably should consider what you could do to vary the gameplay somewhat. There are more than enough examples of very well put together audio side scrollers these days to give a good idea what works and what does not and how to create variety in enemies, attackss obstacles etc in order to create a game that is addictive to play.

I'll look forward to seeing where this goes in the future, and congratulations again on getting a working game completed and out the door.