Re: An accessible, browser-based horse racing manager MMO?

Hi,
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I just wanted to comment that I got curious and tried the boxing game you mentioned, and it's pretty freaking cool. I love the types of games where you have to design the best combination of stats and effects and throw them at someone else's build. It takes all the random number generation and pointless grinding out of games and focuses on pure strategy. The one fight per week thing is a tad annoying because once I get going on something I don't want to stop for a while, but I think the ability to design sparring partners exactly how I want and use my own fight plans with them for testing purposes gives me about as good a chance as I could hope for to improve my strategy. If any mods are reading this, I really think this game deserves a db entry. The simulation is really quite one of a kind, and the accessibility is top notch with minimal graphics and entertaining textual commentary.