Re: need suggestions for android phones

Hi.
First, nexus 7 is a tablet, but no problem, you have google pixel or the second generation of it, witch are good.
Second, I like galaxy phones, especialy the s and note series, even the note is to big for me, I like the s devices, especialy the s7 thing, the s8 is verry good and the 9 too, but the screen shape is weird for me cause is to long and in landscape is to small.
So, get what do you need, pure android, a verry accessible platform, or samsung devices with the samsung experience, more facilities, but there are chases with Samsung it is not liked by some people.
I strongly recommend if you can get an one plus phone, verry good ones too.