Re: announcing the release of tts blade battle

Hi all thanks for your support and suggestions we will try to implement as many as possible i have already started to work on ways to make this game more challenging as well as thinking of an assortment of bladed weaponry, but i will let you know more about that once i have gathered the required sounds.
I also would like to add more tts engines voices to the game but there are not a lot of tts engines that are free that i know of so we are working on including more sapi voices in the game for the moment. I am also working on combo controls that will be universal with all weapons with varying damage if possible thanks for your question Jason Blaze it got me thinking and last but not least i fixed the link in the first post.
regards
Hannes Fouche.