Re: Clicker/iddle games

Several of these I've tried had rather dodgy access, also some aren't that interesting from a gameplay perspective.

I think the best I've tried have been space company and civ clicker, not to mention junction gate.

Universal paperclips had it's moments, but I was very irritated at the final phase of the game where basically it seemed that I buggered up my entire game, also I'm not sure if everything in the game is accessible since the wiki mentions several images, especially the one for quantom computing, which is doable without.
then again since there is a topic for universal paperclips I'll stop discussion  that here.