Re: desafio mortal

I tried setting up my old account. then, I tried creating a new one. I kept getting an error, which, I believe was error, incorrect password, according to google.if you leave a google translate window in the background, it should be playable, but there are things even in the options menu that just aren't translated. fortunately, speech history viewer for NVDA should help with that. I'll give it another go here just in a bit, and see if I can even log on. the store bought a smile on my face, I hope that's not the only way to get certain items, otherwise there are balancing issues. also, windows 8.1 didn't flag the game, and it certainly did last year. so things have certainly changed, and it saved me from having to add an exclusion smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector