Re: Having trouble converting kindle books to epub

So it turns out that the problem was with the Kindle for PC app. It seams that the latest version of the app makes it a lot more difficult to convert the Kindle books, but since I have downgraded to version 1.17 of the app it's been smooth sailing.

I would also like to take the time to thank everyone for your responses. I do appreciate it.